Friday, October 29, 2010

Freaky Friday!

You two got to wear these outfits to Daycare today. Charlie make mamma proud and come home in the same outfit. See...Charlie has "BLOW OUTS" still from time to time and we KNOW he did if he comes home in different "Digs" The picture above is about 3 to 4 weeks old and I can't get over how much Lilly has changed. She has more hair now.

What a comfy day...PJ's at Daycare! I will not see you guys for about 26 to 27 hours now. I am leaving this afternoon to go down to Minneapolis for my work Gala. Should be a good time. While I am gone, you daddy is staying home to take care of you and then this evening you have more guests coming!!

-Gma Pam

-Auntie Jen

-Auntie Karrie

-Cousin Walker
Charlie, your cousin Walker is bring up his Thomas the Train Set for you...... You are one lucky boy!

Behave and rest up for a big Day Tomorrow and Sunday is TRICK O TREATING!!

As you can see I have stepped up my game in editing photos :) Scary isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment