
OK so the above picture was Charlie on his way to daycare on Monday. Charlie doesn't have really any black pants that fit him right now. Of COURSE I wanted him to Match. Dad said "Can't we just put grey ones on him?"... "No he needs black ones".. So long story short Charlie is in a burly flannel here with Lilly's Black Leggings! He looked very "European" to me.

The picture of Lilly above was taken this morning. Lastnight was a night of sleeplessness in ALL 3 rooms. Lilly was up coughing a lot, Charlie was up crying a lot. I tried to sleep with Charlie in the office but that lasted 7 min. Pretty sure this house will be in bed by 8:30 pm this CRAZY Friday night.
I am sure your Gpa Keith will look at the Tina Turner picture and smile. He loves Tina Turner.
Some people can pull crazy hair styles off, Lilly so don't feel to bad about how you went to daycare today.
No comments:
Post a Comment