So, let's go back to when you guys were born or even before you were born. I spoke with parents of Twins from time to time. They gave me this "look."....It was a look you give someone when their dog has died like "you poor thing."Any who...they offered great tips, advice, etc. I remembered emailing them frantically between your 2 to 3 hour sleeps asking. When on earth did your Twins sleep through the night. I was so tired I couldn't even eat. Anyways, they would tell me their advice and then end it with words of final advice pretty much... They were below:
"Trust me Mandy, the first year is the hardest and then once they turn about 18 months you will Thank the Lord you have 2 because they entertain themselves."
You guys are only 15 months right now but by the picture above I think I know what they were getting at. You are slowly starting to not "need" us as much.
At the time being when I was running on 2 hrs of sleep, and up to my head in Laundry, diapers, bottles, formula, baths, crying, screaming, oh and on top of it recovering myself from a C-section. So I didn't really take their last words and get what they were getting at. Now I do though, so all is good.
Lilly you are starting to play your little brother like a toy. Today you chugged your half apple juice half water cocktail right away. You wanted your brothers cup. I added water to yours and thought that would buy you time. You took a drink, got a terrible look on your face like I had put lemon juice in it or something. You kindly went over to your brother...took his cup, and gave him yours. You started chugging his juice water cocktail. When you saw that he didn't like his straight water that you gave him.... you amazed me.
You took his cup and faked like you were pouring some of yours into his and gave it back and tried to say "here you go"... So cleaver and sneaky.
No comments:
Post a Comment