After the Santa visit on Tuesday evening, I took you peanuts down the food court to split a chicken finger basket and fries.Diet coke for me and Choc. Milk for you guys.
I didn't see 2 high chairs close by so I tried this set up. I didn't think it would work as good as it did, but we had success! Even though Lilly was counting REALLY loud and demanding colors for her coloring book from Santa which didn't exist. I may need to pack colors into the diaper bag for future meltdowns of having a coloring platform with no utensils to color with.
We then proceeded to the Toy Land run around thing they have for kids at the Mall. The kids played for 20 minutes until Charlie filled his pants and we had to evacuate and head to the changing station, which is nicely placed behind the play land. (Thank you planning department)

No comments:
Post a Comment