We had a great week, great weather, and lots of fun in the SUN!
I have over 100 pictures but will just give you 30 or so on here. I am sure other ones will make an appearance down the road as well.
Lilly is 100% my daughter. She loves the water and can spend hours in a pool or lake.
The kiddos had a TV to settle down to every once in awhile, and it was well needed for their tired little bodies.
Lilly rocks hats pretty well, even her daddy's fishing hat. Those eyes, are eyes of a "nap-less" 2 1/2 year old.
Evening boat rides were the best. I however did not go on one ride all week. I stayed back and tended to whatever children needed tending to.
Cousins!
Visited the headwaters of the Mississippi River!
Charlie wasn't too sure on all the people and the new surroundings, so he stuck by his "rock." His daddy!
Here is my little Lilly fish again!
We had great weather. A bit warm some days, but we had the option of a pool or lake to cool down in.
Charlie is going to for sure take up the sport of fishing. He loved it. He dropped his first pole in the water, but we bought him a new one the next day. Neither daddy or Uncle Russ wanted to go overboard in search of a $11 pole, in the weedy/muddy part of the lake.
Lilly scored some cheap jewelry downtown Park Rapids.
We came home with 5 to 6 loads of dirty laundry. 100% worth it!
Charlie perfected his cast!
This is how we all looked at felt by the end of the week. Tired!
Great week. Back to work tomorrow. It has been a nice break from reality, but ready for a routine again, I think. All four of us have a shock coming tomorrow when we have to be awake before 9am!


































No comments:
Post a Comment