Sunday, October 2, 2011

Friday Night Fun

After dinner on Friday, Charlie came up to me in a tad of distress pointing at his rear end. He didn't smell like poop, but I proceeded to change his diaper to check out the situation.

While opening the diaper I realized what the issue was. His diaper was full of broken leaves from jumping in them with the daycare kids at daycare. Pretty sure they were itching his "buns." Dad wasn't home from work yet so I figured a sink bath would do the trick.
Sissy obviously was not going to let her brother have a sink bath alone, and immediately ditched the cartoons to join us in the kitchen.
Pretty fun and cute Friday night photo session it turned out to be. You may outgrow that Kohler sink but you will never outgrow this Mamma's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment