Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Little Editing

So instead of leaving my earlier post stating I had failed, I thought I would end the night with some edited pics to prove it wasn't a total waste of time.

So I took a good ol' quote from Elizabeth Taylor and thought I would post some decent pics before bed.




I also did some other editing for future blog posts tonight. Sometimes I build up a surplus of edited photos and then bring them out slowly but surely for you viewers.


Today after we arrived home from daycare we played outside and got soaking wet with the wet and heavy snow we still have up here. Totally worth every soggy minute.

I think Leni has spring fever as well, as he urinated on the snowman like he was trying to help the snow melt faster. I think the fresh air tired the twins out, as they didn't put up much of a fight for bedtime.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment